2. Personal data
Planiflex – Indústria de Colchões guarantees the privacy of users.
Planiflex – Indústria de Colchões collects your data by phone, in writing or via the website, with your express consent. As a general rule, personal data is collected when the user subscribes to one of our products or services.
Planiflex – Indústria de Colchões proceeds to the collection and processing of personal data necessary for the provision of services and / or supply of products, treating in this context data such as your name, address, telephone number or mobile number and email address.
In accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, the data collected by Planiflex – Indústria de Colchões will be processed and stored in a database.
The personal data you provide to us will be kept on file by Planiflex – Indústria de Colchões, the company responsible for processing the same treatment, which has the following purposes in mind:
- A. Conclusion and execution of the contract for the products selected by the user.
- B. Satisfying user requests.
- C. Provide information about Planiflex – Indústria de Colchões products, the transfer of commercial messages by e-mail or any other automatically equivalent electronic means (such as SMS, MMS or any other electronic communications service), as well as by telephone, unless the user opposes the data collection.
- D. Information and marketing actions.
- The user can modify his preferences regarding the sending of such commercial communications by sending an email to email@example.com and indicating his opposition.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any changes to the data. Any loss or damage to this website or to the person responsible for the website or to any third party resulting from incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the user.
Planiflex – Indústria de Colchões, headquartered in the parish of Branca, municipality of Albergaria-a-Velha, the company responsible for the process, is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the user’s personal data and guaranteeing the exercise of the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by sending a letter to the address indicated above.
5. Communication of personal data
Planiflex – Indústria de Colchões undertakes not to give users personal information to entities. Planiflex – Indústria de Colchões only shares your personal data with consent or if required by law, in the following cases:
- With partners, so that they can attribute the advantages and benefits associated with the respective campaigns and promotions.
- When required by law, the competent judicial authorities. Any processing of personal data must be done in accordance with the applicable legislation.
6. Data retention
Your personal data will be stored and saved only for the minimum period necessary for the purposes that motivate its collection or subsequent treatment or, for a period of time authorized by the National Data Protection Commission, after which it will be deleted.
7. Right of access, correction, objection and alienation
According to the applicable Portuguese law, the user has the right to access his personal data, he can request its correction or addition, by letter to, Fonte dos Galegos, Estrada Nacional 1 / IC2, Km 251.5-E, 3850-525 BRANCA ALB – Portugal, or through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The user may also, at any time, oppose the processing of data, with the exception of data strictly necessary for the provision of the service, and / or require the elimination of their data for marketing purposes. For this purpose, contact Planiflex – Indústria de Colchões, through the address and contacts mentioned above.
9. Right to data portability
The user has the right to receive personal data relating to him and that he has provided a controller, in a structured format, current use and automatic scanning, and the right to transmit that data to another controller, in accordance with the law. in force on the protection of personal data.
In order to provide a more personalized service, Planiflex – Indústria de Colchões, also uses “cookies” to collect and store information. A “cookie” is a small information file that is placed on your computer and that allows you to remember your choices, dates and previous routes on the website. The user can configure his computer in such a way that it rejects the installation of the aforementioned “Cookie”.
11. Security measures for the protection of personal data
The protection of users’ personal data is a basic element of how Planiflex – Indústria de Colchões provides its services. In this way, we have adopted several security measures, technical and organizational aspects, in order to protect the personal data that are available against its dissemination, loss, misuse, alteration, treatment or unauthorized access, as well as against any other illegal form of processing .
12. Final provisions